Monday 11 June 2012

Smile....it's agility time

This photo taken at Hinckley 2012 by Watts Photography and now I understand why people say I am a smiler. I even manage to smile whilst running, I was not even aware that I did :)
Christine & Rivi by Watts Photography


Rivi is still very much a work in progress in agility, the winter training has paid off in terms of much improved confidence, but it is a fragile thing. Terrifically we have had two wins and several places this year already.

Rivi at Hinckley 2012  - Watts Photography
I have a quiet belief, that one day all my efforts will pay off and our day will come, in the meantime I have the satisfaction of
- knowing how much we have improved as a partnership
- the pleasure of watching her confidence return
- Rivi being a Happyoli :)


2 comments:

  1. I love reading your blog. You always seem so positive in your outlook and happy with your dogs even when things are not going the way you had hoped. It always makes me smile :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, your compliment made me smile too :-)

    ReplyDelete